Warning! This has not only many cusses, but many bloods and guts and murder. (NSFW) Also YOU MUST SHARE WITH 10 PEOPLE OR BLOODY MARY WILL COME GET YOU THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!
What would Halloween be without spooky stories? We’ve got a good cross section of stories of real-life literary murder (courtesy of Corinne) and some supernatural self-pub that Emily extracted from the depths of the internet. Well…not the depths exactly. But really, when was the last time you got a chain email?
There are almost too many link-outs in this episode, so you’ll have to use Detective Google to find those not listed here. Our assorted highlights:
- An unfortunately named Portland romance writer who seems surprised she got caught for murdering her husband
- The real-life literary detective story of Krystian Bala
- Everyone should know Ann Rule’s origin story
- The Nosleep subreddit, where everything is true, even if it isn’t
- Here’s “Jeff the Killer” (WARNING: CREEPY PICTURE)
- Beware the Slenderman documentary
- Spook yourself with these text-message horror stories
And we refuse to link to Slenderman erotica. Find it yourselves you filthy animals.