Ghostwriting & Book Production Managment
Ghostwriting & Book Project Management
You’re positive you have a book in you, but you’re struggling to bring it to life. You want it to look professional, but you’re not sure what that really means.
If you want someone to walk with you shoulder to shoulder through the book development, writing, and production process—this is what you’re looking for.
This package starts at $40k and includes:
- 20–30 90-minute Zoom sessions to gather content
- Full 60–90,000 word manuscript including two revisions
- Copyediting and proofreading services
- Cover and interior book design
- Ebook production
- Uploading ebook and print book to self-publishing platforms, including book descriptions and metadata
* At this time I am not offering copyediting services or review and advising for children’s books. All prices are based on general estimates and may differ from precise quotes given after consultation.
What does the Ghostwriting and Book Production Process Look Like?
If you choose to move forward with Hybrid Pub Scout Media, this is a general outline of each of the steps in our production and distribution process.
Creating the Plan
You and I work out an agreement that includes a timeline, cost, and payment plan. Costs and timeline depend on the book’s length and formatting needs, and is subject to change.
Writing the Book
We discuss the structure of your book and what you’d like to cover in each section over the course of several Zoom calls. Then, I write the content of the book using our discussions and other relevant resources you provide. Two revisions of the manuscript are included in your package.
Editing the Book
I draw from my network of experienced copy editors to correct grammatical errors and catch inconsistencies. This step consists of two separate rounds of review.
Designing the Book
I contract a professional book designer to design the cover and interior. You are given several cover mockups to choose from, and we iterate until it looks the way you want it to. Once the book is designed, it gets one more review for flaws and overlooked typos.
Distributing the Book
Your package includes uploading the book to major ebook distributors and a Print on Demand services. Additional distribution plans, such as higher print runs done outside a Print on Demand service, are subject to additional fees.